Set up your cloud LMS account
Doing a Knowledge Partner sign up
A learning provider has to do a Knowledge Partner sign up to set up the cloud LMS account.
- Visit www.quampus.com.
- Click ‘Pricing’ from the landing page. Scroll down, choose a plan to sign up as a Knowledge Partner and click ‘Sign Up’.
- Click ‘Get a new Quampus Id’ to get a new Quampus Id or log in with your Quampus Id and password in case you already have a Quampus Id.
- Verify details or edit if required.
- If you are signing up for a plan other than 'Trial', you will have to input your PAN number or Tax Identification Number allotted by Government.
- Input a paragraph about yourself or your organization and click 'Proceed'.
- For '30-day Trial' plan, membership gets activated immediately. For 'Basic' and 'Professional' plans, membership gets activated on payment completion.
You get all LMS functionalities, but there will be no white-labeling, no multi-admin, and no credit limit.
Use it when you are new and are not sure about your learner numbers. Upgrade to Professional Plan when you exceed more than 50-60 learners per month.
In addition to getting full LMS functionalities, you can also do white-labeling, have multiple admin users, and get credit limit from Quampus (at the discretion of Quampus).
Use it when you have more than 50-60 learners per month on average.
30-day no-obligation, no-risk trial
You get to try all the LMS features with white-labeling and multi-admin capability for a period of 30 days, which can be extended on request only.
For restrictions applicable during the trial period, please go through the pricing page of Quampus site.
All plans allow you to integrate your own Payment Gateway Merchant-Id if you are on PayPal or CCAvenue.