Switch to admin mode if not there already.
White-labeling allows the Knowledge Partner (KP) to do the following:
- Run the entire platform application from KP's own domain.
- Display KP's logo in place of Quampus logo in every web page after successful log-in.
- Display only KP's courses in 'Available Courses' page.
- Use one of the pre-defined design templates for display of all white-labeled pages.
Please remember, the log-in page will still have the quampus.com url (https://authsrv.quampus.com ) to prevent phishing by unscrupulous entities.
Steps to enable white-label functionality
- If you have not uploaded your logo in your KP account profile please do so before using this.
- You need to use your own account in Vimeo/YouTube for videos. If you are using Quampus video storage, white-label setting cannot be enabled. Refer to this page to know more on video management through Vimeo/YouTube.
Your web-domain and video repository related steps
- Go to your naked/main web-domain's DNS Management screen/tool.
- Create a sub-domain for your naked/main web-domain.
- Add a CName type record set having the following value for this sub-domain: jdb90e5c.azurewebsites.net
- When using your Vimeo account, ensure that you have white-listed this sub-domain by adding this sub-domain in the 'Embed Preset' page of Vimeo. While doing this, you must remember to keep the white-listing for https://platform.quampus.com domain in tact or do it if it is not there. Your Vimeo videos can be played only from the white-listed domains. Refer to the 'How to secure your Vimeo videos' paragraph of this page to know how this white-listing is done in Vimeo. Remember, white-listing in Vimeo is different from white-labeling in Quampus.
White-Label will not work if you use the recommended CName type record for the naked/main domain in place of the sub-domain.
Steps related to white-label setting
Select 'KP-Account Management' from Admin activity selection pull down menu next to the company logo on top-left corner.
- Click ‘Settings’ from left menu panel.
- Click 'Modify' link in ‘White-label Settings’ panel.
- Click 'Add' button.
- Input a 'Brand' name which will identify this white-label setting.
- Input the sub-domain which you have created as per the steps given earlier.
- Click 'Save' or 'OK' button.
- After ensuring that you have added the recommended CName record, press "Initiate White-Label Request" button.
- Wait for few minutes, refresh the page intermittently till you see the status changing to 'Complete'.
- Check that 'Enabled' column shows 'Yes'. If not, toggle it.
White-Labeling will work only when request status is 'Complete' and brand is enabled. White-Label activation may take few minutes. You may refresh this page to display latest request status after 1-2 minutes.
To personalize the look and feel of your pages
- Click 'Modify' link in the 'Color and Style' panel in the bottom part of the screen.
- Select one of the styles: Dark or Light based on your logo design.
- You may type in the footer text also.
- 'Save' your selection.