Currency and gateway set up
Switch to admin mode if not there already.
- Go to ‘KP Account Management’ > ‘Settings’.
- Click 'Modify' from the ‘Currency and gateway’ panel.
By default, Quampus gateway will be active for Knowledge Partners in India for INR collection. This can be changed to own gateway by following the 'Add own gateway' link for the specific currency. For Knowledge Partners located outside India, and non-INR collection by Knowledge Partners in India, own gateway set up is mandatory.
You can add multiple merchant ids in your own gateway set up, but only one gateway will be active at any given point of time.
Before you set up your gateway, you need to add the currencies in which you will be doing the collection. Currency set up is divided into 'Domestic currency' and 'Export Currency'. You can collect in only one currency also.
This is the one that you have declared at the time of Knowledge Partner sign up.
You may add multiple currencies here if you want.
- Click 'Modify' link next to 'Export Currencies'.
- Select from list of currencies.
In case of CCAvenue set up, you will have to do the followin before you can set up thegateway.
- Contact CCAvenue Sales-Support Team to white-list the domain: https://quampus.com
- After white-listing is done, log in to your CCAvenue account, go to 'Settings' and then to 'API Keys'.
- Find out and note down Working Key/Encryption Key and Access Code for https://quampus.com
- Note down your Merchant Id/Business Id in CCAvenue.
- Input these when asked for in your CCAvenue gateway set up.
In case of Paypal set up, all you need is your Business Id/Merchant Id in Paypal.
Adding a gateway for a currency
- Click 'Add new own gateway' link for the currency.
- Input merchant id and other details as per screen instructions.
- Repeat the process for a different currency
Modifying a gateway setting
- Click 'Modify' link for the gateway.
- Make changes as per screen instructions.
- Click 'Update' button.
Deleting a gateway setting
- Click 'Remove' link for the gateway.