Currency and gateway set up
Switch to admin mode if not there already.
Select 'KP-Account Management' from Admin activity selection pull down menu next to the company logo on top-left corner.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Click 'Modify' from the ‘Currency and gateway’ panel.
For E-commerce operation, you need to set up the linkage between your own gateway merchant id and Quampus. Currently Quampus is configured to run with CCAvenue and PayPal merchant ids. We will be adding other gateway service providers in future.
You can add multiple merchant ids in your own gateway set up, but only one gateway will be active at any given point of time for a particular currency.
Before you set up your gateway, you need to add the currencies in which you will be doing the collection. Currency set up is divided into 'Domestic currency' and 'Export Currency'. You can collect in only one currency also.
This is the one that you have declared at the time of user id set up and Knowledge Partner sign up.
You may add multiple currencies here if you want.
- Click 'Modify' link next to 'Export Currencies'.
- Select from list of currencies.
Knowledge Partners located in India can use CCAvenue for online payment collection in any currency. In case of CCAvenue set up, you will have to do the following before you can set up the gateway.
- Contact CCAvenue Sales-Support Team to white-list the domain: https://quampus.com
- After white-listing is done, log in to your CCAvenue account, go to 'Settings' and then to 'API Keys'.
- Find out and note down Working Key/Encryption Key and Access Code for https://quampus.com
- Also, note down your Merchant Id/Business Id in CCAvenue.
- Input these when asked for in your CCAvenue gateway set up page in Quampus. You should use CCAvenueV2 option unless you are still using the previous version of CCAvenue, in which case you should select CCAvenueV1. You may contact Quampus for clarification on this.
- After completing the above, contact Quampus through email@example.com and Quampus back-office will activate the linkage between your CCAvenue Merchant Id and Quampus.
Knowledge Partners located outside India have to use PayPal for online payment collection. In case of PayPal set up, all you need is your Business Id/Merchant Id in Paypal to be input in the gateway set up page in Quampus. Also, you DO NOT need to contact Quampus for gateway linkage activation. The same will be activated automatically.
Adding a gateway for a currency
- Click 'Add new own gateway' link for the currency.
- Input merchant id and other details as per screen instructions.
- Repeat the process for a different currency
Modifying a gateway setting
- Click 'Modify' link for the gateway.
- Make changes as per screen instructions.
- Click 'Update' button.
Deleting a gateway setting
- Click 'Remove' link for the gateway.