Delegation to other program managers
Switch to admin mode if not there already.
Select 'KP Account Management' from Admin role selection pull down menu next to the company logo on top-left corner.
In order to delegate program management authority to another user, you need the Quampus Id of the user and this Quampus Id must be of 'individual' type. You can add a new program manager, replace an existing program manager by another for specific responsibility areas and delete a program manager.
View current list of program managers
- Click ‘Program Managers’ from the left menu panel.
- View the current list of program managers.
- Do any of the following activities : add new, delete or replace.
Add new program manager
- Click ‘Add’ to add a new program manager. Input an Individual Quampus Id.
Remove or delete program manager
- Select the program manager you want to remove.
- Click ‘Delete’.
A program manager who is already managing some resources or services like courses cannot be removed, use replace option in such case before deleting.
Replace program manager
- Select the program manager.
- Click ‘Replace’.
- Input a replacement condition. Conditions can be - for all courses, for all subjects, for all assessments, or for all.
- Input new program manager’s Quampus Id and click 'Replace'.
Assign a new program manager to specific resources or services
- Select one of the options: courses or subjects. As per this selection, all courses or subjects and associated Program Manager will get displayed.
- Select the specific item.
- Input the User Id of the new Program Manager.
- Click 'Assign' button.