Course - guest enrollment
By enrolling a guest, you can allow either yourself or a specific user to access the full course as an enrolled learner. This feature can be used either to self-check your own course from the view point of a learner or allow a prospective customer a full view of the course.
- Go to ‘Admin’ > ‘Program Management’ > ‘Course’.
- Select a course.
- Click ‘Guest enrollment’ from the menu.
- List of active guest enrollments will be displayed.
- Click 'Add New' to add a new guest. Input Quampus Id of the guest.
- To remove a guest, click 'Withdraw' link.
Maximum number of guest enrollments is limited by Quampus. In guest enrollment page, you will also see list of guests enrolled by Quampus whose enrollments are active. Quampus guests can not be removed by you, whereas you can remove any guest enrolled by you.