Switch to admin mode if not there already.
Select 'Program Management' from Admin role selection pull down menu next to the company logo on top-left corner.
Click 'Course' from side menu and select a course.
- Click 'Subjects Used' menu from menu panel.
- List of subjects used in the course is displayed.
Adding a new subject in the course
Please note that a subject after being added cannot be removed. So, you need to be extra cautious while adding a new subject. Also, all learning tools used enabled in the course requiring teacher allocation will be disabled the moment new subjects are added. You need to enable them again by allocating teachers to the subjects.
- Click '+Add New' link
- List of subjects available to be added will be displayed.
- Select the subjects and click 'Add' button.
Modifying display order of subjects for learners in the Learning Center
- Click the number under the 'sort order' column in the subjects used page.
- Modify the number to reflect the new ordering number and update. If two subjects have the same sort order number, the one which was selected first will be displayed higher.