Learning center - post questions for teacher to answer
Post questions for teacher to answer
- Click 'Learning Center' from the top menu bar.
- The Learning Center will show you the list of learning services in which you have active enrollment. Each learning service will have a 'Learning Tools' button.
- Click 'Ask teacher' from the 'Learning Tools'. If you do not find ‘Ask teacher’ under ‘Learning Tools’ then it means this tool is not enabled by the Program Manager.
- Use ‘Post new question’ to initiate a new thread of discussion with the teacher. View teacher’s response for each thread and continue the discussion. Teacher can close a thread. You can add an attachment as a part of your new post.
- If you are already accessing another learning tool for a learning service, click the ‘Ask teacher’ icon from the left panel of the screen and use step-4.