Business situations and how to handle them
Situation - 1
You want to have multiple price tags in your learning service for learners belonging to different geographies.
Solution: Quampus allows a service to be priced in 2 different currencies - one being the home currency and the other being the international currency.
- KP-Account manager needs to do a currency and gateway set up.
Admin > KP Account Management > Settings > Currency and Gateway Set up
- Program Manager to specify the pricing of a learning service in the currency available in the Knowledge Partner's currency basket set by KP-Account manager.
Admin > Program Management > Course > Course Pricing
Situation - 2
You have a price tag in your learning service. An enterprise customer negotiates with you and promises you multiple enrollments for a negotiated price.
Solution-1: Generate enrollment keys for the learning service (e.g. course), collect money through cheque, draft or electronic money transfer directly from customer and handover enrollment keys using which users can enroll in the service.
- KP-Account manager needs to set the maximum limit for enrollment key generation for the learning service.
Admin > KP Account Management > Settings > Enrollment Key Settings for Current Services
- Program manager needs to generate enrollment keys for the learning service.
Admin > Program Management > Course > Enrollment Keys.
Solution-2: Collect money through cheque, draft or electronic money transfer directly from customer, get email ids of prospective learners from customer and use enrollment coordination feature to enroll users using their email ids.
- Enrollment coordinator needs to sponsor/nominate users for enrollment in a learning service.
Admin > Enrollment Coordination > Sponsor/ Nominate
Situation - 3
You want to do online money collection from your learners without having to sign up with a online gateway provider.
Solution: Quampus allows you to use the default Quampus gateway only if your home currency is in Indian Rupees. In such case, Quampus acts as a collection agent for you and money accrued to your Quampus account is paid back to you through a 'Payout' process after deducting all current account receivables and future service debits.