Pricing and enrollment extension
Switch to admin mode if not there already.
Select 'Program Management' from Admin role selection pull down menu next to the company logo on top-left corner.
Click 'Course' from side menu and select a course.
Setting the course price
- Click ‘Course Pricing and Extensions’ from the menu.
- Go to 'Fee payment schedule for learner' section. If pricing is not set at all, click 'Add payment schedule' link. If you want to modify the pricing set earlier, click 'Modify' link for the currency.
- Set or modify the total course fee, registration fee (if required), and the installment pattern (if required). Note that currency list in the pull down list is based on the pool of currencies set by the KP Account Manager through 'Settings'.
Setting payment collection mode
- Go to 'Payment collection mode and other settings' section and click 'Modify' link.
- Input or modify data and save.
Setting rules for enrollment extensions
Through enrollment extension setting you can automate the process of extension of enrollment required by some learners. If enabled, learners can extend their enrollment period themselves beyond the normal enrollment duration by the specified time period set by you. You can set the enrollment extension to be either free or priced or both. No priced extensions are allowed for free or internal courses. Please note that all enrollment extensions result in usage charges.
- Go to 'Enrollment Extension' section and click 'Modify' link
- Enable enrollment extension. This can be disabled any time.
- Set properties for free extensions, if required.
- Set properties for paid extensions, if required.