Learning Center - user interface
Incomplete Enrollments and InvitationsAll incomplete enrollments and invitations for enrollment, if any, are listed on top left part of this page. You can take specific actions on these.
- All active services appear next. If you do not find your course here, it means either you have not enrolled or your enrollment has expired.
- Every service panel has balance access duration, last access date and time and current learner rating.
- New notice board announcements and new updates in the service after the previous visit are also mentioned in the service panel.
- Click 'Access Course' button to access the course. This button is disabled or made invisible when access to the service is suspended for any reason.
- When you access the course, you find all learning tools as horizontal menu items in the page. Only those tools are visible which have been enabled by your service provider.
Event and Activity Alerts
- Coming back to the 'Learning Center' page, all alerts for pending activities and upcoming events in the next 15 days appear on the right side of this page.
- Right side also has ‘Event Calendar’.
Bottom of the page has one panel which takes you to more learning services that are available for enrollment.
To view your old courses, visit 'My Old Courses' link from under the 'User' icon on the top menu bar.