Check submitted assignments
This feature works only when enabled by the Program Manager for the course. Assignments are uploaded for subjects and published for courses using those subjects by the Program Manager. Learners upload completed assignments as per dead lines and faculty members access them to evaluate.
- Go to 'Admin' > 'Faculty Station'
- Click 'Assignments' from the expanded 'Learning Tools' button for the course.
- Select a subject from the pull-down list.
- View all assignments submitted.
- Select the one to check, view or download and evaluate with or without comments.
- Repeat process for all unchecked assignments.
System will automatically send alerts about unchecked assignments as per the escalation setting done in 'User preferences'. Alerts are also sent to Program Manager and KP Account Manager as per the escalation setting done by them.