Delegation to other collection agents
In order to delegate collection agent authority to another user, you need the Quampus Id of the user and this Quampus Id must be of 'individual' type. You can add a new collection agent or delete an existing collection agent. A collection agent with 'high authority' can also reverse payment entries and process incomplete gateway transactions.
View current list of collection agents
- Go to ‘Admin’ > ‘KP Account Management’ > ‘Program Managers’.
- View the current list of program managers.
- Do any of the following activities : Add new, delete or change authority level
Add new collection agent
- Click ‘Add new’ to add a new collection agent. Input an Individual Quampus Id. Select ‘High authority’ option if you want the collection agent to have the authority to reverse a payment entry and process incomplete gateway transactions.
Remove or delete collection agent
- Select the collection agent you want to remove.
- Click ‘Delete’.
Change authority level of collection agent