Course - assignments
Assignments when published become available to learners. In this section, we publish the assignments already uploaded for the subjects of the course. For uploading a new assignment, you must go to the appropriate subject and upload the assignment to the repository. Assignments can also be published from the subject's assignment repository for a specific course using that subject.
- Go to ‘Admin’ > ‘Program Management’ > ‘Course’
- Select the course.
- Click ‘Assignment’ from menu.
- Select the ‘Subject’ for which you want to publish a new assignment from the assignment repository of the subject. You may be having a large number of assignments in the repository but only those assignments which are published are accessible to learners.
- List of assignments already published get displayed.
- Click ‘Publish New’ link.
- A list of assignments available in the assignment repository of the subject is displayed.
- Select the assignment and input the data needed to publish the assignment and click ‘Publish’.