Learning Center - access study material
Access study material
- Click 'Learning Center' from the top menu bar.
- The Learning Center will show you the list of learning services in which you have active enrollment. Each learning service will have a 'Access Course'' button.
- Click 'Access Course' button and then 'Study Material' link from menu if not already there. If you do not find 'Study Material' link or menu then it means this tool is not enabled by the Program Manager.
- For SCORM content, click ‘Launch’ to launch the course. For non-SCORM study material, click the content icons displayed on the screen. You may have to first ‘expand’ the course outline to have a full view of the expanded course structure and the contents therein.
- If you are already accessing another learning tool for a learning service, click the ‘Study material’ menu from the horizontal menu bar of the course page and use step-4.